Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cause maybe there's another way

But I lay here all alone.


Crazy, just crazy crazy days I'm having. I wonder how many crazy days I can endure until one day I break down for good. No I'm not having a bad day. Today the principal talked to us and said, "Congrats to 5/2, you've finally caught up with 5/1." Teachers say that 5/1 is complacent because we did not take the Ns last year. Does that mean that we're stuckup and being so frigging complacent? I know for a fact that we've been slacking alot, including me. But why have all the sarcasm and making a big "scene"? Making all of us getting really upset today and perhaps demoralised? Everyone deserves a second chance. And the one thing that kinda upsets me the most is that tomorrow is our last day for Cca. I mean, just when Guides is getting so fun and this "STOP-CCA-NOW-AND-CONCENTRATE-ON-ACADEMIC" things' going on. I don't know but all I know is that we are supposed to clock in 20 hours of study time during this March holidays. Wt*, I know like no holidays UGH! D:

I'll reply tags tomorrow. DONE. Keep those tags and comments coming in!
Oh my gawddd the house is starting to get really noisy and everything.
NOISY NOISY! SO NOISY!

**



If I could find out how
To make you listen now
Because I'm starving for you here
With my undying love
And I, I will

No comments: